COVID 19 - Construction Business Support
A new system of local protection levels have been introduced.
From Friday 13 November, Angus will move to Tier 3.
Find out what this means for residents and businesses.
Construction Scotland Innovation Centre
Construction Scotland Innovation Centre has published the Construction Sector Re-start plan.
View the guidance on working on site during the Covid-19 pandemic. Site Operating Guidelines.
Construction Industry Coronavirus (CICV)
Construction Industry Coronavirus Forum (CICV Forum) has published resources to support the construction sector. These include:
- Restart signage pack
- Returning from furlough guidance
- Practical health and safety advice about a safe return and restart
Health and Safety Executive
HSE has published a guide to working safely during the coronavirus. The guidance covers:
- Risk assessment
- Talking to workers and provide information
- Working from home
- Making your workplace ‘COVID secure’
- Protecting vulnerable workers
- Cleaning, hygiene and hand sanitiser
- Where to get further help