COVID 19 - Construction Business Support
From 26 April 2021, Angus moved into protection level 3 along with the rest of mainland Scotland.
Find out what this means for residents and businesses.
Construction Scotland Innovation Centre
Construction Scotland Innovation Centre has published the Construction Sector Re-start plan.
View the guidance on working on site during the Covid-19 pandemic. Site Operating Guidelines.
Construction Industry Coronavirus (CICV)
Construction Industry Coronavirus Forum (CICV Forum) has published resources to support the construction sector. These include:
- Restart signage pack
- Returning from furlough guidance
- Practical health and safety advice about a safe return and restart
Health and Safety Executive
HSE has published a guide to working safely during the coronavirus. The guidance covers:
- Risk assessment
- Talking to workers and provide information
- Working from home
- Making your workplace ‘COVID secure’
- Protecting vulnerable workers
- Cleaning, hygiene and hand sanitiser
- Where to get further help