COVID 19 - Manufacturing and Engineering Business Support
A new system of local protection levels have been introduced.
From Friday 13 November, Angus will move to Tier 3.
Find out what this means for residents and businesses.
Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB)
ECITB has published advice for businesses across the engineering and construction industries to support businesses throughout Covid-19.
Health and Safety Executive
HSE has published a guide to working safely during the coronavirus. The guidance covers:
- Risk assessment
- Talking to workers and provide information
- Working from home
- Making your workplace ‘COVID secure’
- Protecting vulnerable workers
- Cleaning, hygiene and hand sanitiser
- Where to get further help