COVID 19 - SDS Skills for Growth
SDS have developed a Skills for Growth initiative that will support businesses emerging from Covid.
SDS will work closely with businesses to review their business plan, support recruitment and implement staff training.
- Skill for Growth is fully funded by SDS for any business with a minimum of 5 employees and a maximum of 250 employees.
- Skills For Growth is a skills diagnostic service for your business
- We’ll work to understand your skills needs, create a detailed people plan and guide you to the right support
- Identify priorities, objectives and challenges
- Match your objectives to the people and their skills
- Identify current and future skills requirements
- Produce a people and training action plan aligned to your business objectives
- Help you maximise funding support
- Provide a process for measuring progress