- This event has passed.
An introduction to business websites & what you need to consider
6 December 2021, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you want to set up a website for your business but don’t know where to start? This webinar will guide you including whether to build your own website or outsource it.
This webinar will take you right from the beginning of website building. You will learn about:
- The need to determine website objectives
- The importance of knowing who your audience is and measuring results
- Setting clear calls to action and creating engaging content.
- Create your brand’s visual identity online, your site’s blueprint and how you can structure your site map.
- What’s involved in registering and maintaining your site content and options for hosting it.
This webinar will also offer guidance on when and how to outsource your website development. Covering topics such as where to find a contractor, what to organise first and costing for the work.