Digital Business Short Courses
15 February 2021, 9:00 am - 29 April 2021, 5:00 pm
Courses and Start Dates
Each course lasts two weeks. The booking deadline for each course is ten days before its start date.
- Making your Supply Chain Digital (starts 15 February 2021)
- Making your Customer Interactions Digital (starts 8 March 2021)
- Implementing Digital Solutions (starts 29 March 2021)
- Understanding the Cybersecurity Threat (starts 19 April 2021)
Who are the Courses For?
The courses are non-technical. They focus on the management aspects of organising business activities and insights into what is involved in using a variety of options in the online and IT environment.
The courses will be useful for anyone who wants to familiarise themselves with how companies approach the tasks within a broad area of digital business.
What will the Courses Give You?
- The qualifications needed to understand challenges and opportunities facing companies that are running or thinking of launching digital business projects.
- Knowledge and skills to advance understanding of strategic perspective on digital business.
- A rewarding, accredited way to use your time.
- An introduction to university education that can be used to get back into education full-time.
How is Each Course Delivered?
- Interactive sessions over two weeks
- 100% online.
- Discussion of current practice and examples demonstrated by firms involved in digital business.
- Assessed via an online quiz.
- Delivered by knowledgeable and experienced lecturers.
- Each course is a 5-credit module, fully funded by the Scottish Funding Council so free to applicants.
- Each course will account for a total of 50 hours of your time including independent learning. It is flexible to suit your schedule and home commitments.