Managing Transformational Change Short Courses
10 May 2021, 9:00 am - 22 July 2021, 5:00 pm
Courses and Start Dates
Each course lasts two weeks. The booking deadline for each course is ten days before its start date.
- Understanding Transformational Change in a Digital World (starts 10 May 2021)
- Opportunities and Threats in Managing Change (starts 31 May 2021)
- Transformational Leadership in a Changing World (starts 21 June 2021)
- Contemporary Approaches to Organisational Change (starts 12 July 2021)
Who are the Courses For?
They are for many different types of people, whether you are working, furloughed, have been made redundant, are an owner or manager within a small business or work in the charity sector. The short courses will help you prepare for a new career or upskill in your current job. They will give you change management skills valued by all business sectors.
What will the Courses Give You?
- The qualifications needed to manage change successfully in the contemporary business environment.
- Skills to progress in your current occupation.
- A rewarding, accredited way to use your time.
- An introduction to university education that can be used to get back into education full-time
How is Each Course Delivered?
- Interactive sessions over two weeks
- 100% online.
- Practical application.
- Assessed via an online quiz.
- Delivered by knowledgeable and experienced lecturers.
- Each course is a 5-credit module, fully funded by the Scottish Funding Council so free to applicants.
- Each course will account for a total of 50 hours of your time, including independent study. It is flexible to suit your schedule and home commitments.