- This event has passed.
Marketing your business on a budget
7 April 2021, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
When budgets are tight it can be difficult to find the funds for marketing. We will offer marketing tips and advice that you can then use across your business to increase customer engagement. Without bursting the bank!
We will look at:
- How marketing extends way beyond what most businesses consider it to be and how that provides opportunities for businesses to make transformational change with little or no extra spend.
- Marketing Priorities and using these to reshape your business.
- The Marketing Mix as a tool for reviewing how your business plans and delivers its marketing activity.
- How your marketing activity is delivered successfully and effectively in your business.
- A series of top tips including the importance of understanding your customers, the core components of a brand, the value of strong and consistent branding and the power of a clear focus and creativity.
- The many options available with traditional Advertising and Promotion, but also looking how this has changed in a world where marketing has moved online.
- The foundations of effective marketing especially for a Digital Age, looking at how your business can grasp new ways of marketing such as Social Media, Web, and digital PR to reach customers and how the power of digital marketing also allows customers to find you.