- This event has passed.
Targeting American and Australian markets through your own website
23 February 2022, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
In this masterclass we will delve into the opportunities and techniques to sell in America and Australia via your own website. This will include: the most efficient channels for customer acquisition; user-experience considerations to maximise the conversion rate; fulfilment channels and administrative considerations.
Al Conroy works with businesses to support them planning and delivering growth in their online revenues focusing on increasing traffic, optimising their user experience & conversion rate and internationalisation.
His ecommerce career started in London working for a large management consultancy. In 2009 he moved to Edinburgh’s Freeze Pro Shop where he created and led the team which took Freeze’s revenues from <£1M to >£6M, trading across multiple channels with overseas market accounting for >70% of revenue. Since 2018 he has been working with a range of Scottish businesses to accelerate their online growth efficiently, sustainably and profitably.
Experience / Strategic Focusses:
- Customer acquisition & digital marketing
- User experience and conversion rate optimisation
- Customer retention and increasing life-time value
- Customer service and fulfilment processes & infrastructure
- System selection, integrations and vendor management
- Internationalisation and expansion through targeting overseas markets