Ask Angus - Visitor Information Scheme
The EU Leader Flourishing Destinations Project identified that the lack of a Tourist Information Centre and Information Points throughout Angus has created a gap in the customer journey.
This Flourishing Destinations activity was forced to halt due to Brexit and has now been picked up by the Pride of Place tourism working group.
To help bridge this gap in the customer journey, we will work with and support businesses to share their knowledge of the local area with visitors. Tourist information folders will be distributed to businesses and community groups across Angus as part of this project. The packs will contain tourist information speciﬁc to the immediate location plus more general Angus information which will enable businesses and community groups to provide tourist information to visitors.
Reasons To Get Involved
- Potential to increase footfall – visitors who see the window sticker know they can get visitor information at your venue.
- Staff become even more knowledgeable about Angus as a visitor destination, with access to the information pack filled with tailored information about the town and about Angus.
- Support other local businesses by knowing where to recommend places people might want to visit during their stay in Angus.
How To Get Involved
It is free for businesses to sign up and register to the Ask Angus scheme. Simply complete the form below and the Angus Tourism Cooperative team will send out an Ask Angus information pack to you.
These packs will contain:
- General information about visiting Angus
- Information about the specific town that your venue is located in
- Information about the Visit Angus campaign and the various assets available for visitors to find further information and enjoy their visit to Angus
The Angus Tourism Cooperative (ATC) will be engaging with businesses throughout Angus to help support the Ask Angus scheme.
Ask Angus Registration
Ask Angus is a joint initiative with the Angus Tourism Cooperative (ATC). The ATC works to promote collaboration between local businesses, communities and organisations to develop and deliver new opportunities for tourism.