WorldHost 2020 - Keeping customers safe (COVID-19)
Empower your staff to keep customers and colleagues safe beyond Covid-19 & drive positive behaviours in a rapidly changing customer facing environment.
WorldHost 2020 prepares your service professionals for front-line duty beyond Covid-19. Exploring the key changes that service professionals will encounter on a day to day basis, the programme focuses on three key aspects; the working environment, peoples behavioural changes and health, safety and hygiene.
This e-learning programme is aimed at any front-line staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers.
The programme will cover the following:
- Personal Protective Equipment in a customer facing role
- Maintaining good personal hygiene
- Behavioural expectations on public transport
- Communicating key information and setting clear boundaries at arrival and entrance
- Greeting customers, guests and visitors
- Adapting the interior environment
- Customer interaction
- Taking payments
- Maintaining facilities and a clean environment
- The importance of being ‘fit for work’
The cost for this 60-minute e-learning programme is £6+VAT per participant. This course is being offered at a reduced rate to make it accessible for all types of organisations during this difficult time, helping to assure business leaders that they can reopen their doors with confidence.