Supplier Support to Re-Open the Business During the Covid-19 PandemicGillian Black
The Scottish Government has announced indicative dates for the remainder of the Phase 2 and early Phase 3 response to the coronavirus (Covid-19).
To help you with your plans to re-open and scale up your business the Supplier Journey website provides support and advice on how to bid for public sector contracts.
You don’t need to register and it’s free to use.
You can sign up to receive automatic emails when changes are made to the Supplier Journey.
The Supplier Journey includes:
• how to find out more about current and upcoming contract opportunities
• information on the ESPD
• information on quotations
• information on tender procurement procedures that a buyer may use
• a glossary of procurement terms
• where you can receive more support
More information on how to use the website can be found in How Do I Use the Supplier Journey?